The Ellipse 2 Micro Series is a new product range reducing size and cost of high performance inertial sensors for volume projects.
Ellipse 2 Micro Series is available as an IMU, or as an AHRS or INS running an Extended Kalman Filter.
High Accuracy for Volume Projects:
- Industrial Grade – Benefit from a 2-year warranty
- Cost-effective – Designed for volume projects
- High Quality IMU – Calibrated in Dynamics and Temperature
- High Performance – 0.1° Roll and Pitch (AHRS & INS models)
- Light-Weight – 10 grams
- 5 cm Real-time Heave (AHRS & INS models)
- Connection to external GNSS and Odometer (INS model)
“With the Ellipse 2 Micro Series, integrators benefit from SBG Systems high expertise in motion sensing and positioning in the smallest package” adds Alexis Guinamard, CTO of SBG Systems.
Three Models to Best Fit Your Project Requirements
- Ellipse 2 Micro IMU is an Inertial Measurement Unit. It embeds 3 gyroscopes, 3 accelerometers,3 magnetometers and a temperature sensor.
- Ellipse 2 Micro AHRS additionally runs an Extended Kalman Filter to provide Roll, Pitch, Heading, and Heave.
- Ellipse 2 Micro INS additionally connects to a GNSS receiver and an odometer for navigation.
- Fusion with GNSS receiver and Odometer for a robust position in all conditions (forest, tunnel, urban canyons, etc.)
- Specific motion algorithms dedicated to land vehicle
- CAN Protocol
- Download Test Report: Ellipse-Automotive-test.pdf
- Calibrated from -40 to +85°C for a constant behavior in all environment
- High Resistance to shock and vibrations (< 2 000g )
- Fusion with GNSS receiver for a high accuracy position and heading
The Development Board integrates:
- A ublox module for INS applications with antenna
- All the cables and accessories
- There is no MOQ when ordering the Ellipse 2 Micro Development Kit.
The SBG Center Software
The Windows-based sbgCenter software allows:
- Real-time data visualization and easy configuration through motion profiles
- Data Analysis by zooming through time
- Export into Excel, Matlab, Google Earth formats
- A C library, and some code source examples are provided. Read more about the Ellipse Development Kit
Support & Training
- Support – When investing in a Development Kit (DK), you access free technical support by phone and email, and unlimited firmware updates.
- QuickStart – A 2-hour session with an SBG Support Engineer, using a remote access software.
- Training – Full training based on your specific needs to help you fasten your project development.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts