Ellipse2-E is a small-sized high performance Inertial Navigation System. It provides Roll, Pitch, Heading, and Heave, and computes Navigation data when connected to an external GNSS receiver. It accepts Odometer aiding to maintain the best accuracy in challenging environments.
This light-weight sensor (49 grams) includes a MEMS-based Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) and runs an enhanced Extended Kalman Filter (EKF) which fuses inertial and aiding information to provide accurate real time orientation and navigation data.
High Accuracy for Such a Small Sensor:
- 0.1° Roll and Pitch over 360°
- 0.5° Heading (When connected to GPS)
- 5 cm Real-time Heave, adjusted to the wave period
- Position accuracy depends on the external GNSS
- Very Low Noise Gyroscopes, High Quality Accelerometers
- Connection to external GNSS and Odometer (DMI)
- Post-processing with Qinertia INS/GNSS PPK Software
- IP 68 Enclosure
- 200 Hz Output Rate
- 2 years warranty