The Mini Input Module (RLVBMIM01) is a general purpose input/output module designed for use by either the VBOX Mini or existing VBOX products.
The Mini Input Module allows data such as temperature, RPM, wheel speed, fuel flow, throttle angles and pedal forces to be easily measured along with the VBOX GPS data.
The module can accept 8 analogue inputs, 2 digital inputs, an additional digital state input for use as an event marker, and 2 K-type thermocouple inputs.
When used in conjunction with a VBOX Mini, the Mini Input Module can also output one digital and one analogue signal. Connections are via a removable screw terminal.
- 8 channel 16bit analogue inputs
- 2x K-Type thermocouple 0-1024°C
- RPM engine speed input
- Wheel speed input
- CAN bus interface
- 8 x 14 bit Analogue inputs
- 1 x Low-Tension RPM input
- 1 x Wheel Speed Input with gain control
- 1 x Digital State Input for event marker
- 2 x K-Type thermocouple interface
- 1 x Digital Output (only available when used with a VBOX Mini)
- 1 x Analogue Output (only available when used with a VBOX Mini)
The CAN cable between a VBOX / Video VBOX Pro and a Mini Input Module can be connected to either the DATA1 or DATA2 socket as they share the same CAN connections.
Two CAN connections are provided to allow the Mini Input Module to be daisy chained with more VBOX input modules. The cable needs to be ordered separately.
The data connection between a VBOX Mini and a Mini Input Module is an RS232 serial data link that is only present in the DATA2 socket. The cable needs to be ordered separately.
- Number of channels: 8
- DC Accuracy: 10mV
- Input Range: 0V – 13.8V
- Input Impedance: 20K
- Voltage Resolution: 1.06mV
- Input type: Low tension Coil Signal
- Minimum signal amplitude: 5V
- Input frequency range: 0 to 1000Hz
- Resolution: 0.1RPM
DIGITAL INPUT 1
- Input voltage (max range): 30VDC
- Switching threshold L>H: 4V
- Switching threshold H>L: 3.8V
- Input frequency range: 1Hz to 10Khz
DIGITAL INPUT 2
- Input voltage (max range): ±40V
- Minimum signal amplitude: 0.5V
- Input frequency range: 1Hz to 10KHz
- Minimum frequency: 1Hz
- Input Channels: 2 Differential input channels
- Thermocouple type: K-Type
- Update rate: 5.8Hz
- Resolution: 0.25°C
- Range: 0 to 1024°C
- Accuracy: ±3°C
- Frequency range: DC – 10Khz
- Default Setting: 25Hz per Kph (0-400Kph), 90 pulses per metre
- Output voltage range: 0 to 5V DC
- Default Setting: 0.0125Volts per Kph, 76uV/bit
ENVIRONMENTAL AND PHYSICAL
- Weight: Approx 500g
- Dimensions: 119mm x 128mm x 30mm
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Input Voltage range: 6-30v DC
- Power: Typically 1.5W
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts