Ellipse2-N is a small-sized high performance Inertial Navigation System (INS) with integrated GNSS receiver. It provides Roll, Pitch, Heading, Heave, and Navigation data.
This light-weight sensor includes a MEMS-based Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) integrating three gyroscopes, three accelerometers, and three magnetometers. It runs an enhanced Extended Kalman Filter (EKF) which fuses inertial data with GNSS, Odometer, and DGPS information for excellent orientation and navigation data in the most challenging environments.
High Accuracy for such a Small sensor:
- 0.1° Roll and Pitch over 360°
- 0.5° Heading (GNSS aided)
- 5 cm Real-time Heave, adjusted to the wave period
- 2 m GNSS Position
- Very Low Noise Gyroscopes, High Quality Accelerometers
- GPS + GLONASS / BEIDOU / GALILEO Receiver
- Differential Corrections (RTCM)
- Connection to Odometer
- 200 Hz Output Rate
- 2 years warranty