VBOX LapTimer is a 10Hz GPS data logger and OLED display in one.
It provides real-time display of live speed, lap count, max. speed, lap times, or predictive lap times (delta time).
The data is calculated at all times, even if it is not displayed and is stored onto an SD card for later examination.
- 10Hz data logging to SD card
- Easy operation: three buttons to scroll screens, set start/finish points, reset data, start/stop logging, and enter menus
- Internal accelerometer: flips display according to the way it is mounted
- Motorsport standard Lemo connectors
- Low power consumption: 1.5W
- Multiple Mounting methods including standard 1/4-20 UNC threaded hole
VBOX LapTimer is ideal whenever a consistent and repeatable real world test is required or when tests need to extend for many hours at a time.
Common applications include:
- Fuel economy testing
- Durability testing
- Tyre testing
- Real world verification
- External Antenna
For the best results, place the GPS antenna in the centre of a metal roof away from any roof bars or radio antennas.
- SD Card
The Lap Timer can record to the MMC, SD, SDHC and SDXC media cards that are formatted in a FAT or FAT32 format.
The VBOX LapTimer records the following parameters as standard:
- Vertical velocity
- Accumulated Distance
- Accuracy: 0.1 Km/h
- Units: Km/h or Mph
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Minimum velocity: 0.1 Km/h
- Maximum velocity: 1800 km/h
- Resolution: 0.01 Km/h
- Resolution:0.01° s
- Accuracy: ±0.1° s
Software – Windows
- Circuit Tools data analysis software
Environmental and Physical
- Size: 120 x 50 x 24.5mm (exc. connectors)
- Weight: 178g (exc. cable)
- Operating temperature: -20 to +70°C
- Accuracy:0.5 %
- Maximum: 4 G
- Resolution: 0.01 G
- 2D Position: 3m*
- Height: ±5m*
- Type: SD card
- Usage: 8.7 Megabytes/hour whilst logging
- Input Voltage: 7 – 30VDC
- Power: 1.5W
- IP rating: IP31
- 95% CEP (Circle of Error Probable) = 95% of the time the position readings will fall within a circle of the stated radius.
Download or print Datasheet here.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts